Meet the Candidate
Phone: (719) 240-5711
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
David Higginbotham (D)
Running for: Colorado House
Political Affiliation: Democratic
David Higginbotham (D)
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Permitting healthcare and business professionals to opt out of performing procedures or providing services that violate their moral or religious beliefs.
- 2.Investigating Planned Parenthood regarding the potential sale of fetal tissue and failure to report sexual abuse of minors.
- 3.Allowing parents to use tax credits, vouchers, or educational savings accounts to enable children to attend any public, private, or home school.
- 4.Legalizing physician-assisted suicide.
- 5.Legislation which would allow members of the legislature more control over administrative boards and commissions.
- 6.Allowing private businesses to protect the safety of women and children by requiring individuals to use the bathrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
- 7.Enacting more restrictive gun laws in Colorado.
- 8.The relocation of Guantanamo Bay inmates to Colorado.
- 9.A single-payer healthcare system.
- 10.State legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the federal Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Question 1: We have all fallen short. Christ healed people of many different faiths, colors and creeds
- Question 2: It reeks of communism. Emotional issues are used too often to gain control over people.
- Question 3: The neoliberalism of this stinks. Public education must be made strong. In order to do so we need all the money working collectively.
- Question 4: There should not be any limitations or interference between a doctor and their patient.
- Question 5: Trust in our public servants is key.
- Question 6: Get over it. Where do you think these people have been using the bathroom?
- Question 7: I believe the second amendment should be protected, but I also believe that gun violence is a problem government has a responsibility in.
- Question 8: I believe FCC has had a great number of national terrorists within their facility. This is a political game.
- Question 9: I am in favor of a nonprofit coop in Colorado.
- Question 10: Legislation has no place in these emotional traps. The legislation has better things to do.