Meet the Candidate
Phone: (719) 445-1844
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
Cameron Forth (R)
Running for: Colorado House
Political Affiliation: Republican
Cameron Forth (R)
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Permitting healthcare and business professionals to opt out of performing procedures or providing services that violate their moral or religious beliefs.
- 2.Investigating Planned Parenthood regarding the potential sale of fetal tissue and failure to report sexual abuse of minors.
- 3.Allowing parents to use tax credits, vouchers, or educational savings accounts to enable children to attend any public, private, or home school.
- 4.Legalizing physician-assisted suicide.
- 5.Legislation which would allow members of the legislature more control over administrative boards and commissions.
- 6.Allowing private businesses to protect the safety of women and children by requiring individuals to use the bathrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
- 7.Enacting more restrictive gun laws in Colorado.
- 8.The relocation of Guantanamo Bay inmates to Colorado.
- 9.A single-payer healthcare system.
- 10.State legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the federal Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Question 2: I'm proud to say I'm not endorsed by Planned Parenthood, however my opponent is.
- Question 3: School choice allows more parental control in education.
- Question 6: The fact that this is even an issue in today's society, shows how far our country has fallen.
- Question 7: I support the 2nd Amendment.
- Question 10: I would go further than that and support legislation that protects all unborn children.