Meet the Candidate
Phone: (720) 244-1515
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
Alexander Jacobson (R)
Running for: Colorado House
Political Affiliation: Republican
Alexander Jacobson (R)
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Permitting healthcare and business professionals to opt out of performing procedures or providing services that violate their moral or religious beliefs.
- 2.Investigating Planned Parenthood regarding the potential sale of fetal tissue and failure to report sexual abuse of minors.
- 3.Allowing parents to use tax credits, vouchers, or educational savings accounts to enable children to attend any public, private, or home school.
- 4.Legalizing physician-assisted suicide.
- 5.Legislation which would allow members of the legislature more control over administrative boards and commissions.
- 6.Allowing private businesses to protect the safety of women and children by requiring individuals to use the bathrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
- 7.Enacting more restrictive gun laws in Colorado.
- 8.The relocation of Guantanamo Bay inmates to Colorado.
- 9.A single-payer healthcare system.
- 10.State legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the federal Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Question 1: I wrote a column on this issue. I stated that without "freedom of conscience" we have no freedom of religion.
- Question 2: PP has proven itself to not be a noble group supporting women's health.
- Question 4: I have seen various sides of this issue. I really am not sure at this time.
- Question 5: I would need more reasearch into this to determine the effect.
- Question 6: This is an issue created by people to solve a problem that never even existed.
- Question 7: I will look at each issue independently. Some might be needed.
- Question 8: It should not be necessary. But, I would prefer that Alcatraz be totally revamped and a new prison be built there.
- Question 9: The "Single Payer" is the government. This is socialized medicine.
- Question 10: Unfortunately, this is now a federal issue. It will not be before the state legislature.