Meet the Candidate
Phone: (814) 244-1431
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
Darryl Glenn (R)
Running for: U.S. Senate
Political Affiliation: Republican
Darryl Glenn (R)
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Requiring women to register for Selective Service when they turn 18.
- 2.Investigating Planned Parenthood regarding the potential sale of fetal tissue and failure to report sexual abuse of minors.
- 3.Legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- 4.Requiring hospital and healthcare providers to perform abortions and sex change operations or lose federal funding.
- 5.Permitting healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals to decline to participate in procedures or provide drugs that violate their moral or religious beliefs.
- 6.Legislation, such as the First Amendment Defense Act, which prevents government discrimination against people who have an orthodox religious belief or moral conviction regarding marriage, the sanctity of human life, or human sexuality.
- 7.Israel’s right to exist and to defend itself and its citizens.
- 8.Amnesty for undocumented immigrants.
- 9.The proposed closing of Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
- 10.An interpretation of the Second Amendment that recognizes the right of private citizens to possess firearms.
- 11.Requiring students, staff and visitors at educational institutions to use the bathrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
- Question 1: While I recognize the extraordinary contributions of female servicemembers, I stand with the majority of our nation’s women who oppose being forced into a draft.
- Question 2: As long as Planned Parenthood continues to receive federal funding, it is the duty and responsibility of Congress to provide legal and moral oversight.
- Question 3: I’m an unapologetic pro-life conservative Christian, and I believe in protecting the unborn.
- Question 4: When the federal government mandates procedures that MUST be performed, it takes decision-making authority away from health care professionals and replaces it with liberal dogma.
- Question 5: Employment within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries does not mean one should be compelled to compromise one’s moral or religious beliefs.
- Question 7: Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish democratic state and to defend its citizens from terrorism and other threats of violence is unequivocal and absolute.
- Question 8: In a nation built on the rule of law, those here illegally should not be granted amnesty and afforded the privileges of citizenship.
- Question 9: Guantanamo Bay remains open because few options exist for the remaining prisoners. They cannot be brought onto U.S. soil, released, or repatriated.
- Question 10: The Constitution is unambiguous, “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
- Question 11: Supporting this idea is not an attack on transgendered individuals, but rather a desire to safeguard our children from those that might abuse this policy.