Meet the Candidate
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
Mike McRedmond (L)
Running for: U.S. House of Representatives
Political Affiliation: Libertarian
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Requiring women to register for Selective Service when they turn 18.
- 2.Investigating Planned Parenthood regarding the potential sale of fetal tissue and failure to report sexual abuse of minors.
- 3.Legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- 4.Requiring hospital and healthcare providers to perform abortions and sex change operations or lose federal funding.
- 5.Permitting healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals to decline to participate in procedures or provide drugs that violate their moral or religious beliefs.
- 6.Legislation, such as the First Amendment Defense Act, which prevents government discrimination against people who have an orthodox religious belief or moral conviction regarding marriage, the sanctity of human life, or human sexuality.
- 7.Israel’s right to exist and to defend itself and its citizens.
- 8.Amnesty for undocumented immigrants.
- 9.The proposed closing of Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
- 10.An interpretation of the Second Amendment that recognizes the right of private citizens to possess firearms.
- 11.Requiring students, staff and visitors at educational institutions to use the bathrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
- Question 1: The 13 amendment ended slavery. Men should not have to register for Selective Service either.
- Question 2: Planned Parenthood should not be supported by tax payers money.
- Question 3: With advent of the day after pill, I oppose abortion after 30 days of pregnancy, except when the mother's life is endangered.
- Question 4: The government should not force private citizen's to do anything.
- Question 5: You can always choose a doctor that will accommodate your needs, no need to force anyone to do anything.
- Question 6: The 1st amendment is about freedom of association, to disassociate is guaranteed in the 1st amendment
- Question 7: Yes it does, but $38 billion of American tax dollars should not be spent to ensure this defense.
- Question 8: I support much easier immigration.
- Question 9: There is some legal shadiness about housing prisoners on foreign soil.
- Question 10: I am a constitutional carry supporter. There is nothing in the U.S. constitution that forbids conceal carry.
- Question 11: On public property I support this requirement, I private property I oppose. private institution can decide their policy.