Meet the Candidate
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
Casper Stockham (R)
Running for: U.S. House of Representatives
Political Affiliation: Republican
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Requiring women to register for Selective Service when they turn 18.
- 2.Investigating Planned Parenthood regarding the potential sale of fetal tissue and failure to report sexual abuse of minors.
- 3.Legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- 4.Requiring hospital and healthcare providers to perform abortions and sex change operations or lose federal funding.
- 5.Permitting healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals to decline to participate in procedures or provide drugs that violate their moral or religious beliefs.
- 6.Legislation, such as the First Amendment Defense Act, which prevents government discrimination against people who have an orthodox religious belief or moral conviction regarding marriage, the sanctity of human life, or human sexuality.
- 7.Israel’s right to exist and to defend itself and its citizens.
- 8.Amnesty for undocumented immigrants.
- 9.The proposed closing of Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
- 10.An interpretation of the Second Amendment that recognizes the right of private citizens to possess firearms.
- 11.Requiring students, staff and visitors at educational institutions to use the bathrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
- Question 1: We should not require women to register but allow them to if they desire.
- Question 2: There should be 100% transparency of any abortion clinics
- Question 3: ALL life feels something and unborn humans are no exception
- Question 5: We do this for Muslims so it should be allowed for other religions
- Question 6: This is a confusing Act and hard to tell what they are saying.
- Question 8: We need secure borders and more streamlined immigration laws.
- Question 11: If you look like a man use that room. If you look like a women use that room