Meet the Candidate
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
Jill Stein (G)
Running for: President
Political Affiliation: Green
Candidate declined to respond
This candidate declined to respond to the Voter Guide survey. If you'd like to know where the candidate stands on these issues, click to send them an email asking for their responses.
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1. Requiring women to register for Selective Service when they turn 18.
- 2. Immediate termination of the 2015 U.S.-Iran nuclear agreement.
- 3. Repeal of the 2010 health insurance reform law known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or "Obamacare."
- 4. Settlement of Syrian refugees within the United States.
- 5. The Common Core State Standards, which are a set of expectations as to certain skills students should master at each grade level.
- 6. The proposed closing of Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
- 7. The proposed First Amendment Defense Act (FADA), which would "[prohibit] the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction that: (1) marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman, or (2) sexual relations are properly reserved to such marriage."
- 8. Legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- 9. Continued federal funding for Planned Parenthood.
- 10. Israel's right to exist and to defend itself and its citizens.
- 11. Amnesty for undocumented immigrants.
- 12. An interpretation of the Second Amendment that recognizes the right of private citizens to possess firearms.