Meet the Candidate
Phone: (901) 481-5441
Survey Response Legend
- NDeclined to respond. After research, position still not clear. See citation(s) in Notes.
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond. Position based on citation(s). See Notes.
Political Party Legend
- CConstitution Party
- GGreen Party
Darrell Castle (C)
Running for: President
Political Affiliation: Constitution
Darrell Castle (C)
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1. Requiring women to register for Selective Service when they turn 18.
- 2. Immediate termination of the 2015 U.S.-Iran nuclear agreement.
- 3. Repeal of the 2010 health insurance reform law known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or "Obamacare."
- 4. Settlement of Syrian refugees within the United States.
- 5. The Common Core State Standards, which are a set of expectations as to certain skills students should master at each grade level.
- 6. The proposed closing of Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
- 7. The proposed First Amendment Defense Act (FADA), which would "[prohibit] the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction that: (1) marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman, or (2) sexual relations are properly reserved to such marriage."
- 8. Legislation that protects unborn children who are capable of feeling pain, such as the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- 9. Continued federal funding for Planned Parenthood.
- 10. Israel's right to exist and to defend itself and its citizens.
- 11. Amnesty for undocumented immigrants.
- 12. An interpretation of the Second Amendment that recognizes the right of private citizens to possess firearms.
- Question 2: I am in favor of talking to anyone but that doesn't seem like a good agreement for the U.S.
- Question 3: I support a free market solution
- Question 5: I oppose any federal role in education
- Question 6: The people are now too dangerous to set free
- Question 8: I am opposed to abortion without exception